Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Beginning

So here's the deal: I've tried multiple times to start/maintain a blog. My whole issue was I never knew what to write about. Recently, I have been following the lovely Zephyr (www.collegefashion.net)  and Gala Darling (www.galadarling.com), and I have found some inspiration.
One of the things I have noticed about their is that certain days tend to have a theme, and I thought, "Hey, I can keep up with that!" And that's what I intend to do here. There are lots of things I like to talk about, but I never really had a plan in place to keep the blog organized. By creating "theme days" and having very open-ended topics, I know I will be able to keep this up.

But (there's always a "but", isn't there?) I am a full time student working 1 (potentially 2..more on that later) jobs. I realize I will not feasibly be able to post every day, so please bear with me.

Here are the potential (and probable, unless people tell me otherwise) theme days:
     Music Monday
     Tuesday Love
     Inspirational Wednesday
     Theatre Thursday
     Fashion Friday
     Random Saturday
     Sunday Rewind

some other things might be thrown into the mix here and there (like a series of some sort), but I'll leave those to chance. I feel like this is a good start anyway. As far as the themes go, I probably won't be able to start those until Monday, seeing as I'll be out of town Thursday-Sunday. However, I'll use these next few days to introduce myself and share my adventures in the great city of New Orleans during Super Bowl weekend, seeing as that's where I'm going. Here's to hoping I survive:



waiting for my rocket--
L



No comments:

Post a Comment